Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Card! Can you believe it??

Well, I think my mojo is finally finding it's way home :)  It helps to have a purpose to craft again and since we had a birthday party to go to last week I made this card for our friend's daughter who just turned 1! All stamps are PTI and I used my most favorite floral set for making backgrounds called Sending You. I love how easy it is to stamp and then color in with Copics, no blending. The birdy, sentiment and frame is from Tiny Treats Birthday. I am also starting to make baby cards again! The shop I sell them at told me people have been asking where my cards were and that they miss them :)  That sure does help the ol' mojo! 

**Makaio is getting to be quite the mobile little guy. He officially started crawling last week and is now pulling himself up to standing. *sigh* It's fun to see all his firsts and I sure am thankful he's with us, but he'll be walking and talking before I know it!  It goes by so fast......give the ones you love no matter how big or little a hug today and tell them you love them. hugs....**

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great colors for a girlie card!! I love all the flowers and that cute bird! Glad to see you are getting your mojo back.

Lee said...

What a pretty card. Hope all is well. What a special time for you and your family with your little one. Blessings to you.