Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Onsie and Card


For my project I really wanted to try the Viva Decor Pearl Pen on some fabric, so I decided to make a little baby gift. I took a plain white onsie and stamped the moon and star in Palette ink. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Baby Love stamp set from Pink By Design. I heat set the ink so that it can be washed. Then I added the Viva Decor Pearl pen to the moon in silver and the star in gold. After about 45 minutes it was dry and so cute with the little bit of shine and demension it adds. I wanted to have a matching card, so using the Create a Critter cartridge I cut the moon at 3 1/2" and the star at 2 1/2". I used some 1/4" Scor Tape for the glitter strips. All you do is cut a length of tape, take off the paper and sprinkle the glitter on, remove the excess and you have perfectly dry, stuck glitter in no time :) I accented the moon and stars using the Viva Decor Pearl Pen again. I hope you enjoyed this project, I had fun making it! Be sure to check out Scrapbook Pal and remember, they offer free shipping on any order over $25!

No comments: