Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm Alive!! I really am:)

Hi everyone:) Well, I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've been able to blog, leave comments on all of your fabulous blogs and well, just be here. The move went great...it was crazy busy but I managed (with the help of my best friend and family) to get the house in order and totally out of boxes in about 5 days! So now we are settling into our new home and LOVE it. It really is such a huge blessing to be in our own home once again. The last thing we are waiting for is internet. It's driving me nuts not having it available whenever I want...oh the things we get dependent on:) But, it is suppose to be back on sometime tomorrow...so I hope to be back sharing things and coming to visit you all very soon! I'll share some pics of our new home too, including my wonderful scrap closet...HUGS.

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

So glad the move went well, I bet it will be great being in your new house for the holidays!