Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pretty Bird Cages

Good Monday to you! Hope you had a nice weekend:) Today I have a rather simple card to share featuring some gogeous SEI paper and rub on's available at Your Memories Here. I rarely use rub on's as I am always reaching for my stamps, but they are really fun to use and I just treated them as I would a stamped image. When applying rub on's to your paper be sure to rub really firmly and slowly lift up the backing to see if it's really rubbed all the way on your paper before you remove it and so you don't break the image. I added a score line and some ribbon to finish this little card off and decided to leave a sentiment off and just add one when I need it. Thanks for dropping by today!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Sometimes simple cards are just the best, Leah. I love the elegance to this card ;D

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty bird cages! So sweet! :)

IamDerby said...

This is so sweet, love bird cages and those two cute little blue birds.