Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Water Lily Thank You

I played along again over at Get Sketchy for this card. I used another new image from Sweet 'n Sassy called Water Lily. I colored it with a combination of Copics and Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is embossed with detail embossing powder. I recently got the Ranger, Heat It heat gun and oh my! I LOVE it!! It is super quiet (which is great as I do all my crafting at night with everyone in bed) and it doesn't blow any of you embossing powder around and it heats up super quick. I'd highly recommend it:) I hope you like it and thanks for visiting me!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

Such a pretty card. Your coloring is always fabulous.
FYI Practical Scrappers' challenge this week is stamping, so any of you wonderful works of art would qualify ;)
Hugs,
Kristina

Sandy said...

Very pretty and I love how you use your cuttlebug to give texture to your cards!

Cassie said...

Very, very beautiful coloring, Leah. I love your background papers too ;D

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Such a pretty card Leah, the way you coloured the lilly makes it look so real, it has real dimension.

hugs
Kaye x

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!! Great coloring!!

Angèle said...

Lovely card!

Dora said...

pretty card, very elegant, thanks for playing!

Kim said...

Beautiful card! The coloring is fantastic!!

Belinda said...

So lovely! Great coloring

IamDerby said...

Fabulous coloring.