Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown, Shadow Box

I've never made a shadow box card before and it was a lot fun and easy too! Here is a tutorial for how to make one from SCS. {HERE} I pulled out my Down Home Blessings set to make my card. I added some Stickles to the little chick and food. These cards would make fabulous Christmas cards as they are like a little gift themselves, I'll have to remember that for this year;) Hop on over to the Sherrod Studio blog and play along with us and to check out the rest of the DT's creations. Thanks for dropping by!

9 comments:

毛衣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joseline said...

Great card Leah!! I love how you colored the images.

Mary said...

Super cute! It's been a pleasure getting to know - will stop by and check out your creations in the future!

ashjoy said...

Very pretty, you used the shadow box well. Love it!

Ceal said...

adorable card love the glitter!

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a fun place to put that border! I just got my first border punch today!!

Belinda said...

Super cute! Love the fun border!

Kim said...

Beautiful! Love the glitter on the little chick and the border punch is pretty.

Kristina said...

Cute card, what a great idea!
I've got an award waiting for you on my blog.
Hugs,
Kristina