Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PTI Princesses Challenge

Well, I finally got a chance to play along with my blogging group and pulled out some very neglected PTI stamps. The challenge was to make a 3-D project that you hadn't made before, so I chose this super cute purse cut off my Cricut cart, Tags, Bags & Boxes, and used Beautiful Blooms, Floral Frenzy and Butterfly Kisses to embellish my creation. Of course I had to make a matching card and went with a birthday sentiment as that's what I 'll use it for at some point. The colors are quite pink as you can see which are my favorite:) If you'd like to do some hopping visit the rest of the PTI Princesses, they are listed on my sidebar, they've all got talent! I hope you like it fellow Princesses!! :)

17 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! You did a great job! This is so beautiful and spring looking! Thanks for sharing!!!

B said...

Oh how fun and spring like! :) Great set!

Lee said...

Your project is adorable. I love it! Thanks for playing along.

Kristina said...

Very pretty. Love the matching set.
Hugs,
Kristina

Dana said...

This is lovely Leah...so soft and pretty. The butterflies are a perfect touch!

Sue Ann said...

Hey there ....... I am not in the Papertrey Princess' but if figure since I own a tiara it would be okay :) Your project is beautiful and makes me realize I need to revisit my TBBM!!! Love the colors!!! Really so pretty!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, beautiful! What a great little project, and the card is pretty, too!

Danni said...

Love this!! Too pretty!

Mara Campbell said...

Woah, this is amazing!! I love the colors and the butterfly is sooo pretty!!

Sherry said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You did a terrific job!

Crystal said...

this is just super cute, leah! you did an AMAZING job on it! love the butterflies especially! hugs!

anya said...

Very pretty! Love the pinks! The butterflies are the perfect touch!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO ADORABLE!!!

Heather P. said...

WOW, these are gorgeous!

Mariah said...

Beautiful set...that is my favorite little gift bag from that Cricut cartridge. I would have never thought to stamp it that way. Thanks for the beautiful ideas!!

IamDerby said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Way to rock the challenge!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this Leah! the colors are so pretty! Nice job!