Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daisy Birdhouse

I have a new one of my images to share with you today that you can go grab at the Sweet 'n Sassy Store, called Home Tweet Home. I colored it up with my Copics and for once left the flowers white, I always seem to forget that I am "allowed" to do that! I used some MM Chloe's Closet paper, MS eyelet border punch, some Primas, a QuickKuts embossing folder and did some sewing. I hope you like it and I hope you are staying warm....spring is not quite here for most of us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Love all the fun details and extras.

Crystal said...

such a sweet card! i am totally loving that background pattered paper! so pretty! you have to tell me who makes it! and i love all the embossing and the blue, orange, white color combo is awesome! hugs!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love all the pretty details on this card!!

BethieJ said...

Such a SWEET card Leah!! Love that cute image!
Have a GREAT day!