Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowy Thank You


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Our family did though I am glad it's over :) I joined in over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge which is snow. We still have a ton of snow on the ground and are suppose to be getting more. I inked up 3 different Sweet 'n Sassy sets for my card, for the background snowflakes I used Snowflakes and stamped them in white ink, for the trees I used Trees of The Field and for the sentiment I used In His Time. Now is the perfect time to be making a few thank you cards for all the gifts we received. Have a blessed Monday!

17 comments:

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Leah, I love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Cassie said...

Oooh, love that tree, it's beautiful, Leah ;D

Sandy said...

Wonderful as always...great work!

melissac said...

Beautiful card Leah!!

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Aud Kirsten said...

What a beautiful card! thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

mustangsarah said...

Awesome card with all the snow flakes. Thanks ofr playing along.

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, Leah!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs,
Dee

Mara... said...

so so pretty!! I love the touch of blue at the bottom, and with a fancy punch. Nice job!

Nancy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great card ...and yes, I'm kind of glad the rush is over and I plan to enjoy the next week. Then back to regular life LOL

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What a pretty snowflake background and I love that scalloped border. Thanks for playing at SSC

Line said...

What a lovely card! Love all the snowflakes and the punched border!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Carolyn said...

What a perfect card for the challenge. I love how you used the snowflakes. So wintery. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

jannekescreations said...

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us this week.

Janneke X

Georgia said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Paula said...

What lovely snowflakes, I love this wintery scene you've created! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula