Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life Is Beautiful

I sure enjoyed making this card. I found a new to me challenge site called The ColourQ. I joined in using this week's colors and came up with this little ditty:) I have really loved the Spellbinders pennant dies, but I just can't buy everything I like and it dawned on me that several of my Cricut carts have some very pretty cuts that give a similar look. One of my very favorite carts is Storybook, which is what I used to cut the pink frame. The red die is the cut out that is left from cutting the gift box on Wild Card. I have really liked using bits of lace and stitching them on to my cards lately. The image is from CHF and is from the set, Ornamental Beauty.I stamped the image twice so I could cut the inner circle out and pop it up...I added a few MS punched butterflies and some flowers and bling. I hope you like it:) It's Christmasy colors without a Christmas theme...Have a very Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Lee said...

Very pretty. Lovely colour combo. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning!!!! I really love all the detail you have put into this!!!!

Denise said...

Very Beautiful! Love the lace.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

IamDerby said...

So pretty, so many great details! Merry Christmas!

Rose said...

this is beautiful!! and all the little details are awesome :) Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

BethieJ said...

Leah this is FABULOUS I love the colors.. I will have to peek at the link you shared!!
Merry Christmas!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty, love that cb folder!

Sandy said...

Not only is the message wonderful but the colors and flowers are simply stunning...love this one!

Arielle H Gordon said...

So SWEET!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week ~ I really hope to see more of your beautiful work in the future! ~Arielle

Ceal said...

Leah these are beautiful!

Crystal said...

this is so gorgeous! i love how you separated the layers on the stamp and the way it looks so three dimensional! definitely one of my favs of yours! hugs!