Friday, December 4, 2009

Season's Greetings

One of my last minute Christmas cards to share with you today:) I used one of my digi images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I have been focusing on using more pattern paper in my designs and it's been fun. I hope you are having a great Friday:)

***********************************************************************************
Holiday Sale

Sherrod Studio is having a holiday blowout sale! All stamps are 25% off now through Dec. 15th. All orders placed by the 15th will arrive in time for Christmas. Your discount will be manually adjusted. Qualify for FREE shipping by placing a minimum order of $50.00 or more.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

what an adorable card! i love all the colors together and that stamp is so cute! hugs!

Cassie said...

Oh my that is so darling, Leah! What a great image ;D

Belinda said...

Lovely!

Danni said...

So sweet!!

peggysue said...

That is the sweetest little image and you paired it up with the nicest paper. Great card.

IamDerby said...

awww how cute is that little guy? Nice card!