Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glittery Trees and a New Digi release

I played along over on SCS for the card sketch this week (SC257) and this was my take. I used the newly released Trees of The Field set from SNSS. I added lots of Stickles to the trees so they are really sparkly.
Today is digi day at SNSS and I have a new digi being released, Poinsettia Princess :) Hop on over to the SNR Sweet 'n Sassy group and join in the digi day fun and for playing along get some free digis! I colored up my princess to match my DP and used a MS heart border punch to fit along with the theme over on SNR. Hope you are having a fabulous Thursday! Thank you so much for dropping by.

5 comments:

B said...

Lovely cards!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!
I tried these trees with Stickles and it didn't turn out anything close to as gorgeous as yours. I threw it away and started over (3 times). I think I need a stickles lesson!!!

Crystal said...

these cards are fabulous! the tree card is just so beautiful and i love all the sparkly! gorgeous!

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh these are just so pretty pretty.
hugs
Jeannie

IamDerby said...

Your glittery trees are gorgeous