Thursday, February 12, 2009

MDC Card Challenge Thursday- ATC

Today's challenge over on the Mother's and Daughter's Creations challenge blog is to make an ATC. This was the first time I've made one! I used MF paper and Basic Grey Urban Prairie stamps. I did some masking on this so that the back flourish wouldn't overlap into the butterfly. I also heat embossed the butterfly and the sentiment in gold. To finish it I added some gold pen faux stiching. I hope you'll join in this week! Have a wonderful day:)

Supplies:
Stamps: BG urban prairie, $bin
Tools: MS punch
Ink: Antique Linen distress, Tattered Rose distress, Versamark
Other: Gold embossing powder, gold pen

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Looks great! I love the side embellishment too.

Giovana said...

Love your ATC Leah. The embossing looks great and the BG is super!!

Great job.
Giovana

Giovana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.