Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The BIG Announcement!! a little early :)

Well, I have been thinking about doing this for quite sometime and finally decided to just go for it! First off, I opened my very own Etsy shop! The shop's name is Paper Blooms and it will carry mostly embellishments, like my crochet flowers (several of you have mentioned you like these:) stick pins etc.

But the really big news is I am am combining my shop with a new challenge blog and my very own Design Team!! Are you excited yet? You should be because I am holding an open call to add 2 more talented ladies to my team. I already have one fabulous Designer, Jacque over at Jacque4u2c but am on the hunt for 2 more. Could it be you? You won't know unless you try! So, here is the call...I can't wait to get your application!


Do you love embellishments? Then this design team call is for you! I am looking for two (2) talented ladies to design with products from my brand new Etsy shop, Paper Blooms and to be a part of the new Paper Blooms Challenge Blog!

*Compensation: As a DT member you will be sent a variety of embellishments that are carried in the shop to play with!

*Requirements:

*This is a three (3) month commitment.

*You MUST have a blog that you keep updated regularly.

*Must be able to complete and give ideas for challenges that will be on the Paper Blooms blog. Challenges will be posted once a week.

*You must promote the Paper Blooms blog and store whenever and wherever appropriate and give credit when using product from the shop.

*You must keep up with emails and respond in a timely manner as this will be the primary source of communication.

*Be reliable and on time in getting pictures of your projects to me for the blog and uploading to your blog.

To Apply:

*Send 3-5 good quality pictures of your favorite projects featuring the use of embellishments. These may be new or recently created and can be anything from cards LO’s or altered items.

*Include your:

Name

Location (state)

Short bio

Blog link

Email

and any DT’s you are currently on or have been on (please include links)

**DT experience is not necessary to apply. ALL applications will be considered equally.

Email your application to: lanipuakea@gmail.com In the subject line put PB DT Call. At this time I can only accept U.S applicants.

Applications are being taken now through March 4th. New DT members will be contacted by March 6th and announced on the Paper Blooms blog March 9th.

Link:http:// paperblooms.blogspot.com



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!! I wish you nothing but success in your venture. I know your design team will produce some classy creations, what lucky ladies these will be!!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

LiveLaughScrap said...

Congratulations Leah!
Have fun & I will be checking in to see what ya'll are doing.
Lori

Fink said...

Oooo, sounds interesting! Maybe I will give it a go!