Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Shop Cards

Sadly I haven't been able to create anything this past week. It was a rough week. I lost my dog Monday, he got hit by a car and dealt with that and then my son got a bug and shared with me, so I've been sick for the past four days. Not a great week. But, I am hoping I feel up to creating again soon...I miss it when I don't get to for awhile. I have been working on a couple of crochet projects, I should take some pics to show you. I am making a lacy pattern scarf and a shell baby blanket. I'm almost done with the scarf, they go alot quicker than blankets LOL Here a few cards I made for the shop. I need to drop in today and see how they are doing. Don't you just hate being sick? It's like you are in a time warp and I am so ready to come out of it! Hope your week is going well!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

so very sorry about your dog - i know it's difficult - then to have your son sick and then you....know that next week be better...

take care

Anonymous said...

great cards girl!
Miss you!
Glad you are feeling better.
em