Monday, April 17, 2017

Pocket Card

A fun pocket card to share with you today for Art Neko! I had a lot of fun creating this using some fun products from the sister store B Muse as well.


I started with a library card and pocket and used Distress ink to distress the pocket and sentiment. Using a piece from a collage sheet I adhered it to the pocket. I trimmed out the sentiment after stamping it and also added distress inks. I stamped the Circle Medallion of Flower and Butterflies in red, trimmed it out and adhered it with foam tape.


For the pull out card I used a library card and used another collage sheet from B Muse and stamped the Standing Crane Medallion and trimmed it out. I stamped the sentiment in black and colored the rose using Tombow markers. I punched a hole in the top and added a bit of twine to the top. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: