Monday, February 13, 2017

Sentiment Only

Hi!  I thought it would be fun to show you how you can use just a sentiment stamp set for a beautiful card. I'll be using the new Blessed set from Inspired By Stamping.
To create a pretty card using just sentiments and no focal image I decided to heat emboss a couple of the combinations of sentiments and then use Distress Ink as the color pop. 
Here is what it looked like part way through my stamping. Since I chose to use a cream colored cardstock I had to sprinkle the embossing powder as I went so I could see what I was doing. At this point I needed to heat set it so I could fill in the rest of the background.
Once all my embossing was done I used two colors of Distress ink to really pop that white embossing.
I embellished it with some of the Valentine's Day ribbon and a white paper rose. Some machine stitching finished it off.


I hope you enjoyed today's card!
Have a beautiful day!
Zing! embossing powder in white
Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry
Cream cardstock
Versamark Ink
Ranger round foam tool



1 comment:

Davi said...

Beautiful card Leah!! You need to come enter it in the TT Challenge!http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/