Friday, January 20, 2017

Inlaid Patterned Paper Die Cut

Today I am excited to show you a simple but beautiful way to use the new Love die, inlaying it with patterned paper.
The supplies I used are the Love Sentiments stamp set and Love die, a piece of glitter black paper and a piece of patterned paper from the Vintage Floral paper pad. I first die cut the black glitter paper and saved the positive die cut for another time. For this you just want the negative cut. Then I die cut it again out of the Vintage Floral paper this time saving the positive die cut. On another strip of Vintage Floral paper I stamped the rest of the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
I adhered the pieces together and onto my card base the way I wanted and then added some glue to the back side of the patterned paper love die cut and inlaid it into the black glitter paper.
I then layed out the rest of the embellishments I wanted for the card using the Valentine's Day ribbon and Valentine's day sequins.

And here is my completed card. I wanted the focus to be on the sentiment so I just used a white card base and rounded the top two corners.
I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Scotch quick dry adhesive
white cardstock
black glitter cardstock
WeR Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

No comments: