Thursday, April 21, 2016

Plumerias

Hello! Today we have another beautiful stamp set to share with you from Inspired By Stamping called Plumerias. I love it, especially since I grew up in Hawaii and miss so many of the flowers.


I remember these particular plumerias in Hawaii. They smell amazing!


Of course I broke out the watercolor again and had fun making this a bright and cheerful card! I repeated the single flower to fill in the upper part of my card and then colored the flowers. Once they were dry and went back with some splatter, one my favorite things to do!


I added some very tiny rhinestones to the flower centers and to frame the Aloha sentiment. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a re-cap of this week's release and I hope you go treat yourself to something from the Inspired By Stamping store!





5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun coloring of your flowers

Jerrie said...

Those watercolored flowers are so beautiful! Love your splatters and the fun design of your card!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful in everyway! You are so talented Leah! xoxo

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this fabulous layout and the splashes of blue--like water droplets from the ocean! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Carole J said...

Gorgeous plumeria card. Love your colours! Mahalo x