Saturday, January 30, 2016

Planner Love

Hi! So, I love organization and have been keeping a planner for several years now but was using a coil bound one. I really like the way it's set up but have wanted to add or rearrange pages and obviously can't do that. So I started looking around at different planner options and decided a binder style would suit me best. I joined a few FB groups that share the love of planners and making them pretty and set to work deciding which one I'd buy.

Then I went to my local thrift store and happened upon this beauty. For $3!

It's in perfect condition and is a Franklin Covey Classic, A5 size. I love it so much! All my other crafting goodies come in very handy when beginning to set this beauty up.

Here's a peek at the inside and what I've done so far. Since I had already started to use my coil bound planner and didn't want to waste the pages, so I uncoiled it, punched holes in them and loaded them into my new planner. Now that I have been using this planner for several days I realized I really want a smaller one to carry with me when I go out. I found a great deal on one of the FB groups and hopefully it will be in my hands Monday :) 

Are you a planner enthusiast? What kind of planner do you use? I'd love to come peek at yours if you want to leave me a link in the comments.



No comments: