Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tiny Notepad

Hello! Well it's been a long time since I just made something for fun and for a challenge. When I saw this week's MIM I thought I'd give it a try. Here's my tiny notepad.


I die cut some lined paper I had on hand and even though it's blue decided to go with it. I used the Spiral Notebook die to cut my pages and the stitched Lawn Fawn journal card for my backing and top flap. I used PTI's Brushed Blooms and Wee Folk for my stamping. I have these two sets stored together so it was fun to use them together.


I could only fit about 8 pages and get the staple to go all the way through, but no matter as my daughter gasped with delight the moment she saw it. It's now hers. ;) And that makes me happiest of all. Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is SO pretty!! Your flowers are just lovely and work perfectly on this little notepad...I can see why your daughter wanted it!! :0)

Linda said...

So adorable and it makes it so worth it when someone loves it.

Marybeth said...

Awww your notepad is darling! Its always nice to just make something for fun and this was a great project for that!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Super cute project! BL

Birgit said...

This is such a sweet little notepad! Don't you love it when our daughters love what we create as much as we do!

Davi said...

Love the pretty notepad holder Leah, a super idea!!

Murphy's Law said...

Totally adorable. BL

Shuly said...

hello dear Leah!
i have seen your post in splitcoast stampers about turning hand drawn sketches into digi stamps making-digital-stamps-photoshop-t459444.html
and i was wondering if you got any solutions because i have also been looking for a tutorial for some time and haven't found anything yet. i first thought it just took a vectorize convertor but the drawing doesn't look like line art :((
so i was wondering if you found a way of smoothing out the strokes of the drawing ?
i hope i'm not bothering you :)
big hugs!

Shuly said...

thank you soooo sooo much for answering so quickly and thoroughly! i'm so very touched you know!!
many thank and big hugs!

Lucy Chesna said...

That is so cute. BL

Camille Short said...

Another gorgeous project! Bloggie Love