Friday, June 19, 2015

Father's Day

This week we are showing you some inspiration for Father's Day cards for Inspired by Stamping. Joanna has come out with so many fabulous sets that are perfect for the men in our lives but are still lovely images to work with. For my card today I pulled out several sets.
Father
I started by die cutting the largest Fancy Labels 1 out of watercolor paper and then stamping my images from the Seaside set. My sentiment comes from Masculine Tags II. I watercolored the image and while it was drying I stamped the lines on my card base using Background Basics Lines.
Father2
For a fun embellishment I stamped and trimmed out the fish/anchor image also from Masculine Tags II. I added a few dark and not too shiny sequins to finish it off. I hope you are inspired to make your Father's Day cards. 
Inspired-by-Stamping-Supplies-Tools-01_thumb.png
Signature

No comments: