Monday, May 25, 2015

Inspired By Stamping Release Day 1!

Hello stamping friends! We are kicking off the May Inspired By Stamping release and will have new stamp sets to show you everyday! Today set is called Big Wonderful.


When I saw this set I knew what I wanted to do with it first. I have a wall hanging in the hallway between my kids bedrooms that we use as a mail type spot. It's a place where we can write each other encouraging notes and post the most recently drawn picture. So I made a tag for each of my kids and will write a little note for them and pin them up for them to find. Here is a shot of where we pin things up.




Here's a closer shot of the tags. I made them with each of my kids favorite colors.


On the back I stamped lines to write on from the Vintage Postcards set. The sentiments are from the new Big Wonderful set. I pulled in a couple other older sets to personalize them more. I used Princess and Masculine Tags. Be sure to hop on over the IBS blog to see more inspiration!




1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

These are so fun, Leah! What a beautiful use of these sentiments! HUGS! :) Mynn xx