Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life is Better...

Hello! Today we are showcasing one of our favorite Inspired By Stamping sets. That was not an easy decision as I truly love all the IBS sets so I chose the most sentimental set to me which is the set the led me to discover IBS in the first place! I used the lovely Mason Jars set for my focal point of my project but of course threw in several other fabulous sets as well :)
Jar
I started with my tag for my little jar of candy that would make a fun little gift. I die cut the tag using Fancy Labels 3 and then stamped the jar image onto it. I then stamped the lacey jar neck decoration and my butterflies which come from the new Butterflies set. I colored the butterfly with Copics. I then stamped the solid bow and fussy cut it out. The sentiment "for you" comes from the Creative Tags set. I cut some jute twine and tied my tag onto the jar.
Jar2
For my matching card I kept the jar the same but added a strip of polka dots using another favorite set, Background Basics III. My sentiment is from the new Friends set. I added some dry embossing and some machine stitching to finish it off. I hope you enjoyed my project today!
clip_image006.jpg
Signature

No comments: