Sunday, March 1, 2015

Great Impressions Monthly Challenge- Go Green!

Hi there! Are you ready for a new challenge from Great Impressions? This month is all about going green!


I took the challenge and focused on the color green :)


For my image I used the fun G504 Birthday Bicycle. I colored it with Copics and then added the A32 Flitting Butterflies and the sentiment from the G483 Tags stamp. I hope you'll come join the challenge this month!

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous little scene you've created! Love your card! Thanks for sharing :-)