Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter Decor

Hello! I am so very ready for spring to come so making a bit of Easter decor using some Inspired by Stamping goodies was perfect. I decided to dress up a pretty metal birdcage I have and display in the spring. This went together very quickly which is sometimes just the perfect thing.
Birdcage
I pulled out one of my favorite sets Flower of the Month Lily of the Valley and stamped it onto my die cut Fancy Labels 2. I colored it with Copics, added a punched hole at the top so I could thread some jute twine through to tie it onto my birdcage. I found some pastel plastic Easter eggs in my decorations and put several in my birdcage along with a small wreath.
Birdcage3
I also added some cream lace for an extra bow. The centers of my flowers are colored a very pale pink and to keep the flowers white I only added some gray shading. 
Birdcage3
The flower name is from the same set. Even though it is a very simple project I just love how it really dressed up my spring/Easter decor. I hope you like it! Thanks for joining me today.
clip_image010_thumb.gif
Signature

No comments: