Tuesday, March 3, 2015

CAS Feminine Card Set

Hi! Today I have a CAS feminine card set to share with you using Inspired By Stamping goodies. I know that a lot of times CAS cards are just one layer but I went ahead and gave my cards one layer plus a banner for the sentiment. I still think they fit the CAS look and they went together very quickly.



I started by choosing my stamp sets. I knew I wanted to use white heat embossing powder on kraft cardstock so I chose large image that would easily be the focal point and that would look beautiful just heat embossed. The rose comes from the Vintage Roses set. I die cut a banner for each of the sentiments using Fancy Labels 3 and the sentiments all come from the FOTM: Lily of the Valley set.


This image is the beautiful lily of the valley from the FOTM: Lily of the Valley set.


These are the lilacs from the Spring Lilacs set.


Here are all three cards again. By choosing to heat emboss to capture the beautiful details of the stamps you don't even need to color to have a lovely card set to give someone special. I hope you are inspired! Thanks for joining me today.





No comments: