Monday, November 10, 2014

Sweet Stamps- Lovely Layers

I'm back with another card for the Sweet Stamps! This time the challenge is Lovely Layers. I had a lot of fun with this one.


I wanted to use the gorgeous Queen Anne's Wildflowers (6008G) image and knew it would be perfect for this technique. I stamped the same image four times using some Spellbinders dies. I then Distress inked the edges so that each layer stood out. What do you think? I hope you'll come join us at the Sweet Stamps blog! :)

3 comments:

Davi said...

This is really beautiful Leah, love the way you did the layering!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the way the layers give depth to the image. Thank you for joining us as our guest designer this month.

Donna K said...

What a pretty technique, Leah! Beautiful colors. I really love how you aged the edges of your design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps as our guest this month!