Monday, November 24, 2014

CAS Christmas Cards

The holidays are quickly approaching and you may want to create more Christmas cards to be ready. I have a few different CAS (clean and simple) card ideas for you that you can quickly re-create or mass produce. I pulled out several Inspired By Stamping sets for my cards and made three different designs. Here they are all together.



My first card is the takes the most amount of time out of all of them. I started by stamping my sentiment from Big Holidays. Then using the Poinsettias stamp set I embossed my flowers in white. The heat embossing is what takes a bit of time. After my embossing was done I stamped my leaves in kraft ink and finished by adding a sequin to the middle of each flower. 


My next card is a bit faster as there is no heat embossing but a bit of dry embossing. I first embossed my frame and then stamped my bird from Winter Birds and the sentiment is from the Poinsettias set. I then matted the front panel onto a red base and was done.


My last card is the easiest of the three. It only took me a few minutes to create this as you stamp directly onto the card base and it's all stamping. I started by stamping my sentiment from Big Holidays and then added the cute little bells from Build a Stocking. They nestle perfectly with the sentiment. I then added the music background strip from Basic Backgrounds III twice. To finish I rounded my top corners and was done.
I hope these give you some ideas for some quick Christmas cards! Have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:

No comments: