Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sweet Stockings Gift Tags

Can you believe how fast the holidays are approaching? It's not too early to start creating for them and I have some sweet tags in a coordinating box to share with you today. I pulled out the new and fabulous Inspired By Stamping set, Build a Stocking.


I started by cutting my box using a Silhouette cut file. I then stamped the 2 different snowflakes in the set for some patterned paper. I then stamped the stockings twice, once heat embossing in gold on vellum and then again on white cardstock for the backing. I stitched them together using my sewing machine. I didn't seal up the top so that I could fill my stocking with sequins. I then added the holly leaves and berries along with a tag from Holiday Tags, also embossed in gold and my sentiment comes from Creative Tags.


Inside my box are some tags to tie on gifts. Aren't they sweet? I love the little stockings all dressed up. My "to" and "from" are from Holiday Tags.

 Here is another view of the stocking tags.

And a close up of the box. This box would be sweet to tuck some yummy treats in or any other special gift. I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies:
Build A Stocking


No comments: