Monday, October 20, 2014

Sugar and Spice....

Hello! I am excited to be here today to share in bringing you the special holiday release happening this week at Inspired By Stamping! I hope you are ready for some holiday inspiration. The set I get to show you today is called Sugar and Spice. Every year my mom and I bake gingerbread cookies with my kids. It's such a fun tradition! I knew this set would make the sweetest gingerbread house so that is what I did.


This was so much fun to make!  I started by cutting the box using my Silhouette Cameo. It was the perfect base to dress up. The bow and holly leaves are a sneak peek at another set releasing this week called Christmas Wreath. All the other images are from the Sugar and Spice set. I went with the current color challenge at Inspired By Stamping as well. For my "snow" I layed down strips of Scor tape and sprinkled glitter.


I added little rhinestones for extra sparkle. I love the little bows along the roof line.


I hope you enjoyed my little gingerbread gift box! 

Supplies:
Sugar and Spice

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this is as cute as can be! TFS