Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Asters

Hello! I don't know about you but I use a ton of sticky notes and small note paper for various things all the time and I kind of figure most people do, so I'm getting a bit of a jump start on some Christmas gifts and created this sticky note and pen holder using some new Inspired By Stamping products.



Here it is with the sticky notepad in the holder. I used the gorgeous new Flower of the Month: Asters set for my images. I colored them with Copics. For my "enjoy" sentiment I masked off the other part of the sentiment to just get the "enjoy".


Here is a close up of the whole flower image. It's such a beautiful image to color.


The fun chevron border and polka dots are also in this set so I stamped those to give the box more pattern and interest. I stitched my flower panel on so it has a stitched border. This little holder was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and it stands up really well. I hope you like it! Have a creative day!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Cataleya said...

Hello my dear Leah! It's so beautiful! I love how green and blue colors look together! :) Hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk