Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Inspired By Stamping Release~ Autumn Blessings

Hello! Today I am so excited to share with you one of the fabulous sets being released this month from Inspired By Stamping. I just adore this set and all the versatility it has as well. Autumn Blessings is full of images for fall but I can also see Christmas cards using it and spring! I stuck with an autumn theme for my card today though ;)


My most favorite image in this set is the wreath. Isn't it gorgeous?! And there are tons of options for filling it with beautiful things such as flowers, leaves and berries. I used the cut file to die cut my leaves and flowers using my Silhouette Cameo. For my leaves I first inked them in green and then lightly rolled the edges in a dark orange. I colored the center of my flowers and then added 3 little dots to emphasize the middles. Around my wreath I used the 3 berry image in a kraft color and added a little dark spot on each to give the berries more definition. The very bottom of my card was stamped with a background building image also in the set.


The stitched die cut that my wreath is on was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and the free IBS newsletter download, Stitched Frames. The sentiment is also from the Autumn Blessings set. For my other elements I used some paper from the Spring Lilacs paper pad and some crochet Fabric Tape. I added twine, embroidery floss, buttons and pearls to dress it up. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Autumn Blessings
Autumn Blessings Cut File
Stitched Frames Cut File




No comments: