Sunday, September 7, 2014

GI Monthly Challenge- Get Your Spook On


Hello! It's a new month (can you believe it?!) and that means a new challenge over at Great Impressions blog! This month is called "Get Your Spook On." Any Halloween themed card will do :)

My card is definitely more sweet than spooky but I pulled in a lot of traditional Halloween colors and sweets are a big part of the day :)  For my festive cupcake I stamped and colored the Elegant Cupcake (D413) with Copics and added the fun Flag Banner (E846) as well. My sentiment uses die cut letters and I added lots of tiny rhinestones to fancy things up.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I think this is totally darling, Leah! LOVE the fun colors--perfectly SWEET for Halloween! HUGS! :) Mynn xx