Thursday, September 18, 2014

Country Gable Box

Hello stamping friends! Today I have a fun little country inspired gable box to share with you. I pulled out the wonderful Inspired By Stamping set, French Country to build my focal images. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my box and did lots of stamping on it before assembling.

 For my script background I used Background Basics III and for the red border used the border strip in French Country. I die cut a Fancy Labels 1 die and stamped it in kraft ink. I then stamped the grapes in green and purple ink. The rooster was stamped and trimmed out.

I tied some twine around the top and added a tag from Creative Tags and trimmed it out. I think some little treat will be perfect housed in this box for a gift for someone, what do you think? I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

Wow, terrific. Love all the colors and stamping. Great job. TFS