Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stamped Journal Cards

Hello! I have some stamped journal cards to share with you today. I pulled out many Inspired By Stamping sets to create these fun cards that will be perfect in my Project Life style scrapbook. I started by die cutting my journal cards out of white cardstock and then I chose a color scheme so that they would all coordinate. These were a lot of fun to stamp and put together.

 I die cut a couple of labels from Fancy Labels 3 as well and then stamped them with a coordinating image. Most of the images on these cards are from the Pretty Planners set. Such a fun set for scrapbooking as well as planners :) The little blue chevron border was made using the Chevrons set. My journal lines come from the Vintage Postcards set.
I pulled out a couple other sets for these. My sentiments come from the Arrows set and the sweet butterfly border is from Butterfly Wings. I am looking forward to using them in some new scrapbook pages. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Chevrons


No comments: