Thursday, August 28, 2014

Princess Tissue Box

Hello stamping friends! My daughter is a total girly girl which I am so thankful and happy for as I am too! She loves pink, polka dots and all things princess so I thought I'd add a fun new decoration for her room by fancying up her box of tissues for her room. I pulled out the fabulous Princess set from Inspired By Stamping to get started with.

 I chose some pretty floral paper to stamp the princess dress on and trimmed it out.  I did the same thing for the wand and tiny crown. I then die cut a Fancy Labels 1 and stamped the coordinating frame in pink. I punched a tiny flower and added a rhinestone to the middle and layered them all together onto my aqua background that I had stamped the little sparkles onto in white ink.

For my polka dot top I pulled out Background Basics III and stamped the entire thing before assembling it. For my chevron borders I used the sweet Chevrons set. The template for the tissue box cover was cut using my Silhouette Cameo. A few sequins and a border with some tiny rhinestones finish my tissue box fit for a princess. :)  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Cataleya said...

Oh!!! My dear Leah, it's so sweet and beautiful project!!! I'm sure that you daughter will be very happy to see this beauty!!! :) xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk