Monday, July 14, 2014

Special Day


This past weekend my husband attended a wedding for a friend he works with. I provided the card :) Since I don't know the couple at all and my husband is more of an acquaintance than a close friend I had no idea what style or colors so I just made a card that I thought any married couple would like to receive. I pulled out my Inspired By Stamping goodies starting with some paper from the Vintage Floral paper pad. For my sentiment I used Big Congrats and Happy Occasions Sentiments. The pretty silver doily was stamped using Delicate Doilies and heat embossing in silver and my little banners come from the Fancy Labels 3 die set.

I did quite a bit of machine stitching and made the rolled felt rose and added some die cut foliage. The hearts were cut with my Silhouette. I hope the couple have a long and happy marriage and I hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks for visiting me :)

Supplies:

No comments: