Monday, July 7, 2014

Pretty Cupcake

Hello stamping friends! Birthday cards are one of the most created cards and it's fun to make them extra special. I wanted to pull out an older Inspired By Stamping set, Create A Cupcake and paired it with a newer release, Swirling Pinwheels. Wouldn't you love a cupcake with a pretty pinwheel in it? :)


I was so delighted when I discovered the smallest pinwheel could fit in the cupcake! I added the sweet little bow from the Create A Cupcake set to the middle of the pinwheel. My sentiment is from Happy Occasions Sentiments. I stamped first and then embossed. The little banners are die cut from Fancy Labels 3 dies and sponged with the coordinating ink color I used in my stamping so that they'd match perfectly. The circle is die cut also using Fancy Labels 3 and stamped with an image from Cute Circles.

What's a paper cupcake without some yummy glitter and since I love chocolate that's what I went with. A sprinkling of sequins finishes off my card. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Cataleya said...

WOW!!! My dear Leah, it's so sweet and so beautiful card! I love cupcake and all pretty details on your card!!! You always create so beautiful cards! I can't find any words to say how I love your sweet creations!!! :) Hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk

Taunya Butler said...

LOVE the pinwheel in the cupcake!! How original and clever!! Super well done card with a happy look to it!!