Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet Day

Hello wonderful friends! Leah here today and I don't know about you but I love fruit! I love to eat just fruit, eat it with cheese and in smoothies :) I thought I'd pull out an older set to create a colorful, sweet card that would surely brighten someone's day.


I started with a piece of white cardstock and my Mason Jar Summer Add On stamp set and got to stamping all the sweet fruit in happy colors. Once I was happy with all my fruit I filled in any gaps I had left with some of the smaller flowers from Little Flowers. I selectively inked the flowers I wanted to use. I then mounted my stamped panel on some hounds tooth patterned paper from the Spring Lilacs paper pad.

After I was done I didn't want to cover up the entire panel I'd just made, so I pulled out Fancy Labels 3 dies and cut the double ended banner and stamped the coordinating Petite Banners sentiment on it.

To finish it I wrapped some twine around the base and added a few rhinestones. I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope you have a sweet day!

Supplies:


1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Hi Leah,
I'm visiting from SCS! I saw your post today about commenting and came to check out your blog.

Your fruit card is super cute! Nice job of stamping the panel.