Sunday, June 29, 2014

Inky Paws Challenge #11

Hello! I was so thrilled to win one of the fabulous new release sets from Newton's Nook called Sweet Summer. It's such a fun set! When I saw their current challenge on the Newton's Nook blog I just had to ink up my new set and play along. Here is the challenge photo.



All those yummy citrus colors are perfect for the Sweet Summer set and it was a lot of fun inking up so many images. My fruit is colored using Copics. I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hello Leah! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! I love the little row of banners across the bottom and the little heart background - of course the berries are cute too!

canadian_liner said...

What a gorgeous little fruit salad you created, with the NND summer stamp set! Love your background of hearts, too.