Thursday, May 29, 2014

PinWheels

 I have a fun card to share today using some very whimsical images from Inspired By Stamping called Swirling Pinwheels. This is such a fun set! I stamped each pinwheel on it's die cut twice so that I could layer them. I then placed each one into the jar from the Mason Jars set that I had stamped and cut out of vellum.
 The little chevron stamped tag comes from the Background Basics II. I pulled the light yellow color into the back of the card base also using the chevron stamp. The little "dream" and "wish" sentiment comes from the new Basket of Flowers set. I love how these little sentiments fit onto a tiny tag. I hope you have wonderful day!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Davi said...

Awesome card Leah! I love the jar full of fun pinwheels and little banner and tag to go with them! Very whimsical and fun :)

Cataleya said...

Oh! My dear Leah, it's amazing card!!! So many sweet details and I also love your cool idea with jar full of sweet pinwheels! :) The whole composition is wonderful! Hugs :)
~Olga Kovalchuk