Monday, May 26, 2014

Basket of Love


I have a huge love of baskets. I have them all over my house in varying colors, materials and sizes. I was so excited to ink up this lovely new stamp set from Inspired By Stamping called Basket of Flowers. I stamped the image on the coordinating cut file and then colored it with Copics. The little "love" sentiment fits perfectly into the little heart and there are several words that you can fit into the heart in the set. I matted it onto one of the new Fancy Labels 3 dies and stamped it with it's coordinating stamp set in gray ink. On the bottom of my card base I stamped just the top portion on the flowers in a light gray ink to form a border. The stamp is large enough that selectively inking was a breeze. To fill in the rest of my card base I pulled out Background Basics III and used the script background. 

I layered a doily under everything and added a die cut border, some butterflies a bow and some clear sequins. I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

2 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I love this card Leah! So pretty! xoxo

Cataleya said...

Oh!!! My dear Leah, it's SO sweet, SO lovely card!!!
~Olga Kovalchuk