Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Roses in a Jar

Hello! I am so excited that spring is on it's way to my corner of the world and soon I'll get to be back in my garden. I wanted to make a card full of spring goodness and pulled out one of my very favorite stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping, Mason Jars.

 I began by stamping my jar image onto a gray tag and heat embossing it in white. Then I layered paper from Vintage Floral behind, cut a little doily and added the beautiful "Thinking of You" sentiment from Everyday Greetings.

I wanted to fill my jar with flowers so I die cut some rolled roses out of felt and with a Copic marker colored the pearls a pink. For my leaves I stamped them from the Little Flowers set, trimmed them out and filled my jar. I hope your day is filled with beautiful things!


Supplies:



2 comments:

Davi said...

Beautiful Leah! I love your felt flowers and the pretty dps you combined :) A perfect spring card!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.