Monday, April 21, 2014

No Line Watercolor Sweet Peas


Hello! Today I have a card to share with you that uses the no line coloring technique. I chose to watercolor my image using the Inspired By Stamping Sweet Peas set. I used Tombow markers to watercolor. If you have those markers or some that are similar, such as Distress Markers, you can lay down color from your pen onto a non-absorbent surface, such as a craft mat or acrylic block and use a regular paint brush with water to watercolor. That's how I did this image. To add in some of the more detailed lines I went back in with the marker using directly on the paper. It makes your markers very versatile! I die cut the largest Fancy Labels 2 and stamped it with the coordinating stamping set and from the Fancy Labels 2 stamp set stamped my corners. For the background I used Basic Backgrounds III and my sentiment is also from the Sweet Peas set. Thanks so much for joining me today!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Cataleya said...

Dear Leah, it's so beautiful card! I love so much your elegant watercoloring! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

So pretty! Wow! Love those Tombow markers! I am getting those when I go home. Hehe :)