Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Tag Box

 Hello! Did you know that March is National Craft Month? To celebrate all this month the Inspired By Stamping DT will be bringing you projects each week with a different theme. So, to start out the first week the theme is Cards and Tags! I thought I'd make a box of tags and had the perfect Silhouette cut file to do this project. I pulled out several IBS stamp sets and used some Vintage Floral paper as well.
After cutting all my pieces I inked up the gorgeous frame from A Lovely Birthday, a sentiment from Words of Inspiration and a flower from Garden Seed Packets. The tiny leaf accents are from Chalkboard Birthday. I colored the flowers with Copic inks and assembled my box. For the tags I used the same frame from A Lovely Birthday, accents from Chalkboard Birthday and sentiments from Words of Inspiration. The thing I love most about stamping is how you can transform plain paper into something beautiful with just a few stamps and ink. I hope you enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it! :)

Supplies:
Other:
Memento Luxe ink in Espresso Truffle, Olive Grove
PTI Aqua Mist ink
CTMH Vineyard Berry ink
Copics

1 comment:

Davi said...

Beautiful Leah, I love the way you made the box to hold the tags! The flower image is really pretty :)