Sunday, February 2, 2014

With Love

 Hello! I've had a couple of crazy weeks and am hopeful this week will be calm and more normal. My daughter was sick with the stomach flu and one night we were both up most of the night dealing with cleaning her off and stripping her bed....twice. Thankfully it was only a 24hr bug and no one else got it:)  Then we had our new refrigerator delivered as our other one was on it's last leg but the granite people needed to come to modify part of our counter top and they mis-scheduled me for a week later than I thought! So my new fridge sat in the dining room for 2 days, but thankfully they squeezed us in Friday and I now have things back in order. I love the new fridge, so quiet. And big. Anyway...all this has cut into my crafting time so I finally got back to it and am joining in for the current Wplus9 mood board. 
 Here is the beautiful inspiration photo.

And my card. I pulled out a lot of elements from the photo, pink, flowers, lace. It's so me. I inked up Vintage Florals and Chantilly Lace with a sentiment from Very Vintage Greetings. I heat embossed the frame in gold and added some gold sequins as well. It felt so good to be creating again. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Cataleya said...

Leah, so beautiful card! I love such colors! It looks so sweet! :)

Davi said...

Gorgeous Leah!! I love the doily and the pretty layered flowers, very feminine ;)