Wednesday, February 26, 2014

For You~ Wplus9 and ColorQ


Hello! The birthday celebration over at Wplus9 is winding down this week with one more challenge called Stretch It. You are suppose to choose something that stretches your creativity. I chose to work with a color challenge as I am not always keen on those and they get me out of my color comfort zone :) I pulled out my Woodgrain Silhouette set to work with pulling the colors from the current Color Q challenge.


The colors were certainly out of my normal zone, so that was kind of fun ;)  I used PTI's Hawaiian Shores ink and Memento Luxe Ink Peanut Brittle andToffee Crunch and Versafine Onyx Black. I hope you like it! Thanks so much visiting me :)

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Way to use those colors! Your card is beautiful!
I am your newest follower. :)
http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

Cataleya said...

Leah, it's amazing card! I love it in every sweet detail! And I love the flowers!!! :)