Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spring Collage


Hi! I am very excited to share the card I made with you today! When I was deciding what to create with the brand new Inspired By Stamping sets I had the thought that a collage of several images together would be so pretty, so that's what I set about doing.


I started by choosing my paper which comes from the new Spring Lilacs paper pad. I die cut the focal panel using Fancy Labels I and then got to stamping. I first stamped the bird on the branch image from Spring Lilacs, masked it off and stamped the lovely ticket image from Vintage Tickets with the bird cage. I made a mask for that image and added the 3 butterflies also from Spring Lilacs. I went back in with the delicate script stamp and added some distress inks to my finished panel. I colored my images with Copic markers.

I finished my card off with fabric tape,  little leaves, and a cherry blossom. I hope you've enjoyed my creation today!

No comments: