Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lilac Note Holder


Hello fellow crafty friends! I have a very spring inspired project to share with you today which is a welcome sight to me as in my part of the world we are buried in snow and cold. I am a tad bit obsessed with having note paper handy wherever I am, whether it's in my purse or at home and was so excited to find this fabulous Silhouette cut file to satisfy this obsession as well as to gift these little gems to others. One of the newest released stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping was perfect for this project called Spring Lilacs.


The Spring Lilacs set is such a beautiful set of images that can be used year round, not just for spring. The delicate script stamping is also from the set as well as the butterfly and sentiment. I colored the images with Copic markers, added some Crochet Trim and fancy borders and finished with a sprinkling of sequins. The lovely striped paper is from the brand new coordinating Spring Lilacs 6x6 paper pad.


I am looking forward to giving this note holder to a dear friend and I am looking forward to making more! I hope you enjoyed this project and I hope you have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Davi said...

Leah, I love your note card holder, not only is is beautiful with the lovely purples, lilac image its practical ;) Hope you warm up a bit!